The Moroccan Business Club in Japan (MBC-J) is excited to announce the results of the election for its 2017-18 Board of Directors. The board is composed of 8 members who provide strategy, governance and oversight to our organization, and enforces adherence to the MBC-J bylaws.
The following individuals will begin their voluntary service on the MBC-J Board of Directors, effective January 1, 2017:
- Karim Hamzaoui, President
- Mehdi Iraqi, Vice President
- Mehdi Chatouaki, General Secretary
- Amal Iguider, Treasurer
- Younes Hairej, Innovation Center Director
- Abdelmoula Bekkali, Think Tank Director
- Rachid Bri, Professional Services Director
- Yassine El-Badaoui, Community Programs Director
The Directors of the Board are elected by the members to serve two (2) years term. The Directors of the Board may be elected to the Board for a maximum of two (2) successive terms.
Thank you and congratulations to the candidates selected by the MBC-J membership! Your service to your organization is appreciated and we are looking forward to another year of growth and improvement in 2017.
The Moroccan Business Club in Japan (MBC-J) is an independent not-for-profit professional association of Moroccan professionals in Japan and Moroccan graduates/students of Japanese universities.